A rising wave of infections among Singapore’s massive migrant worker population threatens to derail the city-state’s success in fighting the coronavirus.
About 80% of all cases in Singapore have been linked to the dormitories where low paid migrant workers from South Asia are housed.
Singapore has now sealed off multiple dormitories, as the government carries out extensive testing and tries to move healthy workers out, but questions are being raised about why more wasn’t done to protect them.
People living in the dorms said they were scared about getting ill, and about what the future holds for them.
We agreed to protect the identity of the workers who spoke to the BBC.
Edited by Christine Hah
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thế giới hôn nhân tập 15 Sun Woo cùng con trai bỏ trốn, Lee Tae Oh “nổi điên”
- Thế Giới Hôn Nhân Việt – Những Sắc Màu Hôn Nhân Tập 12 – Phim Tình Cảm 2020
- Liên Quân Mobile _ Hướng Dẫn Nạp Quân Huy Bằng Thẻ Việt Theo Vô Cùng Đơn Giản
- Phỏng vấn dạo – LGBT thì làm sao?
- Sau The Face Phí Phương Anh thành công, chi nửa tỷ mỗi tháng mua đồ